exploding the spark
A tailor made program to meet your groups requirements. This will include more concentrated focus on and immersion in playback theatre, music/song or devised drama.
- Time to dive into your creative process over a longer period of time.
- Connect with your community.
- Find your soul voice of creativity, unique to you.
- Relieve stress and become more present in yourself by having fun.
- Build confidence in our instincts.
- Valuing your work and what you have to offer.
- Creativity in action with performances for the public
- Extra time, gradually build your process while in a nurturing creative space
- Greater opportunity to prioritize your imagination
- Purposeful action
- Arts as value, by building dialogue and language over a longer period of time
Price: Group long term program
Gallery of Sparks
Releasing creativity and being your best self
Playback Theatre is a social and interactive form of theatre that enables audience members to share real life moments and stories and see them transformed into live improvised theatre, reflected back to you with a combination of integrity, pathos and humour.
On Thursday afternoons we do drama at thumbs up. Over the last 3 years we have worked with lots of different forms of theatre, improvisation, playback theatre through to devised drama.
Playful exploration of theatre with passionate people
Sister group to Alpha Omega Playback Theatre Company in the Hutt. Participants learn several short forms of playback theatre, learning how to improvise and play music via playback.