Playback Theatre is an opportunity to:
- Master new experiences of acting, music and storytelling
- Thrive creatively in a place of expression
- Be connected to your soul voice
- Have purposeful exchange with others
- Build a deeper self-practice
- Experience meaningful telling and holding of our stories
- Ignite a journey to deeper understanding of yourself
- Honour the experiences of others
Come and join me for your experience of playback theatre
- Expand on the ideas that ignite creativity in yourself
- Physicalize your story
- Vocalise your story
- Deepen self-process alongside others sharing a common experience.
- Be present alongside others, building on connection and communication skills.
- Engage in a deeper level of play, expression and creativity.
- Build a meaningful and deeper connection with other participants.
Get our early bird rate of $90 when paid for by 25th October 2017
- Short course of six weeks held weekly providing a more in-depth look at the practice of playback theatre
- Playback Theatre forms and techniques unique to the Southern Hemisphere
- Access to teleconferences and playback resources from around the world
- Facebook groups: Playback around the World, Playback Down Under, Intro to Playback group
$120 for the six week course
$20 a session
Thumbs Up, 5 Elizabeth St, Petone
Monday nights 7pm -9pm
30th October, 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th November, 4th December
11th Dec, Closing social function: A Playback Christmas, good food and fun
Venue: Petone Depot, Doreen Dollan Mall, Beside Petone Library